HEX Analytics provides business and IT users with data exploration, visualization, and presentation capabilities using dashboards, scorecards, and key performance indicators (KPIs). Users have access to over one hundred pre-built dashboards and scorecards utilizing more than 300 aggregate and derived measures, and Key Performance Indicators. These dashboards provide direct insights that allow users to quickly and easily identify key trends and opportunities for intervention.
Hexplora’s wide ranging Analytics were designed by a team of physicians and healthcare subject matter experts. All the available dashboards are organized into the following pre-defined groups aligned with common business scenarios:
- Provider Analytics
- Utilization Analytics
- Financial Analytics
- Clinical Analytics
- Hospitalization Analytics
- Nursing Home Analytics
- Pharmacy Analytics
- Savings Analytics
- Disease Condition Analytics
The rich interactivity of dashboards lets users analyze the data quickly and easily to identifykey opportunities and trends. Users can also drill-down from any dashboard to the lowestlevel claim detail on any dimension. Decomposition Tree in Hexplora Analytics is a powerfulfeature that supports root cause analysis. We can analyze the details behind aggregate datain a very intuitive and interactive fashion. Users can interactively perform iterative analysis toidentify and pinpoint problem areas when analyzing outliers or unfavorable trends using thedecomposition tree. The following is a summary of the key usability features of our Analyticsplatform:
- Highly interactive Browser based solution accessible from any computer or mobile device.
- Drill down or up to see lower or higher levels of detail.
- Time Intelligence to show performance for dynamic time periods or as of a particular date.
- Change Sort order in charts and reports.
- Unique Decomposition Tree provides a highly flexible user driven interface to perform root cause analysis.
- Filter out empty items, isolate or remove items from charts and reports to focus on data of interest.
- Change visualization by pivoting a report, or configuring the view type and format.
- Add, modify, remove measures in charts and reports.
- Ability to export Information and formatted Reports to PowerPoint, Excel, Word, and PDF.